Transcripts, Grades and Academic Records
We Record Your Success
The Office of the Registrar prepares and retains academic records for all UCR students and all sessions. We can help you send transcripts, change your grading basis, ensure your academic record is accurate, verify your enrollment and more.
Request a Transcript
- You can request a transcript online, in person or by mail.
- Transcripts list courses, units, grades, quarterly and cumulative grade point averages, transfer credits and total units chronologically.
Check Your Grades
Change Your Grading Basis
- You can change your grading basis during weeks three through eight of instruction.
Verify Your Enrollment
- Enrollment verifications are available via R’Web or with the National Student Clearinghouse.
- If you have a supplemental form that must also be completed, requests must be submitted in person or through the mail.
Change Your Name, Address or Phone Number
Report an Error in Your Academic Record
To report a potential error on your academic record, please complete a Transcript/Academic Records Problem Report.
Supporting enrollment documents (petitions, problem reports etc.) are kept for one year. After that, we assume your record is accurate. Once your degree posts, academic record changes are allowed only to correct administrative errors.