R’WEB SELF-SERVICE IS NOW LIVE!
Growl has become R'Web self-service! Everything that was available there is now available in your R'WEB Authorized Applications window!
- LOG-in and explore the new features and apps.
- Check out your new class registration app and get ready for Winter registration which begins October 31, 2016.
- Learn how to Register for classes using R'Web self-service.
Get step-by step registration instructions.
Learn MORE about:
- The new waitlist process and adding/dropping from a waitlist.
- Keeping your courses and student status.
- Creating a 2, 3 or 4-year Term Plan.
- Course requisites.
- Clearing holds to your account.
- Enrollment adjustments.
- Cancellations, withdrawals, absences, readmission.
- Giving Authorization to parents or guardians
- Parent authorization and payment authorization will need to be re-added in R’Web. Learn how to provide access to your parent or guardian through R’Web.
Visit the full library of R’Web self-service guides to help you navigate the features and processes.
Need technical help? The Student Help Desk is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at (951) 827-6495 to answer a variety of questions related to computing services offered at UCR.
If you have questions, let us know!